A Natural Way to Survive Cancer

I am just like any other person turning fifty; we grew up with the go out in the sun and play mentality, things were easier then and people felt safer, and besides "its good for you" people would say. We didn't give one thought about getting skin Cancer, or any other Cancer for that matter.

Now we find out those painful sunburns we suffered may have caused serious damage to our skin. Experts say if you have been burned as little as three times you are a high risk for skin Cancer. Genes and your environment can also be a factor.

I can tell you first hand I remember having been sunburned on my shoulders several times over the years, as a result, in 2007 I was diagnosed with Melanoma. Just a coincidence or proof the experts know what they are talking about? I like to believe with all the research done over the past few years they have a better understanding of what is going on with the sun and the danger to our skin.
There are many options to fight cancer, you can eat healthier and take a multi vitamin along with a green's based supplement. There is also a lot talk now about Coriolus and Maitake mushrooms and their benefit to Cancer patients. Proteolytic Enzyme's can help with joint pain and soreness. The best part is all these supplements are from all natural ingredients.

I found a very informative health food store owner. I am going to refer to him as the Vitamin Guy; I would urge you to find your own Vitamin Guy where you live. You will definitely get personal service from an informative mom and pop store; they are not pushing what's "on sale" this week. My Guy even wrote out a program specific for my blood type. He has been part of my support team from the beginning when I was first diagnosed. He is a walking encyclopedia, as I like to describe him. He gave me all kinds of literature and samples of various supplements to try.

I had built up a relationship with the Vitamin Guy when my son started playing High School football. I remember seeing this mom and pop Vitamin store in the strip mall near my house. I like to support the small business owner whenever I can. After all small businesses are the backbone of the American economy. I stopped in one day to gather some information for my son and that's when I met the Vitamin Guy. My Guy just doesn't give you the name of a vitamin or supplement and say "here take this", He will give you a full run down of everything he is recommending along with the various ingredients and with the how and why they work or do not work for your specific goals and what you are trying to achieve. When it comes to your diet, vitamins and supplements there is only one person you need to check with to get the right answers to your questions. This is why I put my Vitamin Guy on my support team from the beginning and I feel you should have an expert vitamin Guy too.
A Natural Way to Survive Cancer
Article Source: EzineArticles.com


Recommended Posts :

0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Content

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))